December 12, 2020
: 6 pancakes
: 10 min
: 10 min
: 20 min
- 1 Cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2-3/4 Cup almond milk
- 1/3 Cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Step 1 In a large bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
- Step 2 Then add sugar and mix everything nicely.
- Step 3 Then sieve the dry ingredients in the same bowl.
- Step 4 Mix wet and dry ingredients. Do not over mix the batter.
- Step 5 Let the batter sit for 5 minutes.
- Step 6 In the meantime, heat a skillet over low-medium heat and apply oil or butter.
- Step 7 Pour about a quarter cup of batter for small size pancakes.
- Step 8 Cook until small bubbles are visible on top of pancakes and then gently flip and cook on the other side.