Summer is finally upon us, that means there will be lots of bbq and pool parties and this Kale Pear and Pomegranate Salad is perfect for any summer party. It’s light and refreshing made with all good fruits and vegetables. Along with Kale Pear and Pomegranate, I have also added walnuts for extra crunch and healthy fats.
Kale Pear and Pomegranate Salad Recipe
- 2 Pears
- 1 Pomegranate
- ½ Cup Walnuts
- 1 White onion
- 4 Cups chopped kale
- 1 Cup chopped spinach
- ¼ Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons liquid sweetener
- 1 Garlic clove grated
- 1 Teaspoon mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Step 1 First lets do all the chopping work, so chop all your greens, I have used a combination of kale and spinach.
- Step 2 Slice your pear and onion. And take seeds out of pomegranate. You can even chop walnut if you want.
- Step 3 For dressing, Whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Step 4 For assembling salad, In a large bowl add chopped greens, pear, pomegranate, sliced onion and chopped walnut
- Step 5 Pour over the dressing, mix everything properly and enjoy!