I love eating salads for lunch and dinner. They are light and refreshing and packed with goodness from veggies. This Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad is so simple and easy to make and can me made within 30-40 minutes. This salad also requires very less ingredients to prepare.
Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad
- 1 Cup cauliflower florets
- 1 Cup broccoli florets
- 1 Large potato, cubed
- 2 Cups of mixed greens(I used lettuce and spinach)
- 1 Medium sliced
- Pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 375°F or 190°C. In a large bowl add broccoli and cauliflower florets along with cubed potatoes.
- Step 2 Add oil, salt and pepper and toss everything together.
- Step 3 Spread on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Flip halfway.
- Step 4 While these veggies are in the oven lets prepare our greens and slice cucumber.
- Step 5 To serve the salad make a bed of greens and cucumber, add roasted veggies and drizzle sriracha, sprinkle pumpkin seeds and enjoy!
- Step 6 If you don’t like sriracha, you can add any of your favorite dressing and enjoy.