Combining real foods with a little creativity can turn this into a simple, yet incredibly delicious healthy breakfast. All you need are some apples, a nut butter of your preference (I used almond butter) and your favourite toppings. Calling this apple nachos might make it fun and interesting for kids and I am sure everyone will love it.
Apple Nachos Recipe
- 1 Apple cut into thin slices
- 2 Tablespoons Nut butter
- Dark chocolate
- Step 1 Arrange apple slices on a plate.
- Step 2 Drizzle nut butter over apple slices with a spoon.
- Step 3 Grate dark chocolate over the plate as topping and enjoy.
- Step 4 You can also use granola as a topping