This apple walnut salad is sweet, tangy and our family favourite. Crisp apples, dried raisins, and crunchy walnuts come together in a fresh Autumn apple raisin walnut salad. I like to enjoy this salad for lunch but this also servers as an easy side dish for any favorite meal!
The preparation of apple walnut salad is very easy. This salad is very healthy, nutritious, delicious and made with very few ingredients that we all have in our pantry. Along with apples, I have used lettuce, carrot ribbons, walnut and raisins. The dressing for this salad is very simple balsamic vinaigrette.
Apple Walnut Salad Recipe
- 4 Cups Lettuce chopped(I have used Romaine lettuce)
- 1 Medium Apple sliced
- ¼ Cup Walnut
- ¼ Cup Raisin
- 1 Medium Carrot
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons liquid sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon Tahini
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1 First, lets prepare dressing, so in a small bowl bowl whisk together liquid sweetener, balsamic vinegar , extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper and keep aside.
- Step 2 Chop lettuce, slice apple and slice carrot so you get carrot ribbons.
- Step 3 To assemble salad, in a large bowl add lettuce, sliced apples and carrot ribbons. Top it with walnuts and raisin.
- Step 4 Pour dressing over salad and toss together. Apple walnut salad is ready to enjoy.