With the increasing heat and temperature, it’s really important to keep ourselves hydrated. And rather than buying sugary drinks from store, i like to make healthy and tasty summer drinks at home. And this apple, carrot and beat juice is perfect for that. It is super delicious and easy to make. I often make this juice for breakfast if I am not super hungry or even for evening snack.
Now let’s talk about nutritional benefits of this Apple Beet Carrot Juice.
- Apples are packed with antioxidants, vitamins and fiber.
- Beets are packed with essential minerals and vitamins. Beets help to keep our blood pressure in control and also improves our digestive health.
- Carrots are good source of fiber, vitamin K1, potassium and antioxidants
- Ginger has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lemons are high in vitamin C and fiber.
Apple Beet Carrot Juice
- 2 Apples
- 2 Beets
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Lime/Lemon
- Small piece of ginger
- Pinch of salt
- Step 1 Juice all the fruits and veggies in a juicer.
- Step 2 Divide among 2 mason jar, add some ice and enjoy.