What is better than homemade ice cream on a Summer day. Hi guys, today I am sharing my all time favorite summer dessert which is 3-ingredients Mango ice cream. Ice cream is my all time favorite thing to eat, I can eat it any day and any time. Today I am sharing a recipe which uses only 3-ingredients to prepare Mango ice cream which is heavy cream, condensed milk and Mango. All these ingredients are easily available in any supermarket.
Few things to keep in mind before starting the recipe:
- Make sure that heavy or whipping cream is chilled. Keep it in the fridge for atleast 12 hours preparing the ice cream.
- Chop mango and make puree. You can also add small mango pieces along with puree.
- These recipe requires only 3 ingredients, but I added optional 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder. It gives ice cream a nice flavour.
To prepare the ice cream base, first lets mix mango puree and condensed milk and keep it aside. Now you have to whip the cream. I used electric mixer, if you do not have one, you can use whisk. It will be a nice arm workout using whisk. Once the cream is nice and whipped, add condensed milk and mango mixture. Mix everything lightly using a spatula. Now using electric mixer, whip everything for 2-3 minutes. Transfer the ice cream to a loaf pan or any other container with a lid. Freeze the ice cream for atleast 6 hours. And after 6 hours, this delicious 3-ingredients Mango ice cream is ready to enjoy.
I make this 3-ingredients Mango ice cream very often since it is simple and easy to make and it is loved by all my friends and family. The best part about making ice cream at home is that you can control the amount of sweetness in it. And also you know what all ingredients you are using and I love to make recipes which uses minimum ingredients and gives maximum flavor and this 3-ingredients Mango ice cream is the perfect example for that. The ice cream turns out super creamy and delicious. This 3-ingredients Mango ice cream recipe is also gluten free and egg free.
3-ingredients Mango ice cream
- 2 Cups of heavy cream, cooked
- 1 Cup condensed milk
- 1 Cup mango puree
- 1/4 Teaspoon cardamom powder(optional)
- Step 1 In a bowl, mix condensed milk and mango
- Step 2 Whip the cream until soft peaks for 10 minutes
- Step 3 Add condensed milk and mango to cream. Mix it lightly.
- Step 4 Add cardamom powder
- Step 5 Whip for 2-3 more minutes
- Step 6 Add mixture to loaf pan and cover it with plastic wrap. Make sure that plastic touches the ice cream.
- Step 7 Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight
- Step 8 Remove ice cream, rest it for 5 minutes.
- Step 9 Serve and enjoy.